Monday, February 2, 2009
QVC.com: Update on Free $10 Credit
If you haven't already gotten your free $10 credit to QVC.com that I posted about here, you can still do so. And thanks to Engineer a Debt Free Life, I found out that you can also get 4% cash back on your purchase when you shop through Mr. Rebates. So, if you find something for around $10, you can get it basically free, plus you'll get 4% cash back in your Mr. Rebates account! If you are new to Mr. Rebates, you also get $5 in your account just for signing up!
Here's what you need to do:
1. Sign up for a new account at QVC.com (use referral number 12121)
*Make sure you write down your account number and pin number because you will need it to log in later*
2. Sign up for a new account at Mr. Rebates or log in if you already have an account.
3. Search the list of stores for QVC.
4. Click on the link that comes up and log in to your QVC account.
5. Find what you would like to purchase and add it to your cart. (If you click on coupons when the QVC link comes up on the Mr. Rebates site, you can see free shipping items and clearance items.)
6. Go through the checkout process.
7. Your $10 QVC credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
8. Your 4% cash back will automatically be applied to your Mr. Rebates account, as well as your $5 sign-up bonus if you were not already a member.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the link to Engineer a Debt Free Life.ReplyDelete
Where did you see that people who are new to Mr. Rebates also get a $5 bonus for signing up? I have not seen this anywhere on the Mr. Rebates site.
$ Money Savin' Momma $
Engineer a Debt Free Life (lots of freebies, bargains, and money saving tips!)
It seems like it was on a big banner when you first get to the site, but when I looked at the site just now I didn't see it. I did some checking around just to make sure the $5 bonus was still valid, and it is. If you are not logged in, and you go to "join now" and click on "show me the benefits of being a member", one of the things on the list is the $5sign-up bonus.ReplyDelete
I'm new to your blog, but I'll definitely be back!
Thanks for your response. After posting my earlier comment here, I did some more checking myself and did personally confirm new Mr. Rebates members get a $5 bonus. Thanks for double checking it as well. What a great deal for everyone!ReplyDelete