Friday, July 28, 2000
Wednesday, July 26, 2000
Winn-Dixie coupon policy:
1. Some stores accept competitor's coupons. Check with your local store.
2. They do not double coupons.
3. Acceptance of internet coupons varies from store to store.
4. You may use one manufacturer's coupon and one store coupon per item.
Tuesday, July 25, 2000
here at Centsible Savings
Fiddledeedee! (Sarah has several Publix posts, so I've sent you to her homepage. Make sure you look at all of them!)
Publix coupon policy:
1. They accept internet coupons, except for coupons offering a free item.
2. You may use one store coupon and one manufacturer's coupon per item.
3. Some stores accept competitor's coupons. Check with your local store.
4. You may use two coupons on a BOGO sale.
Giant PA Coupon policy:
1. They will double coupons up to $.99 when you use your store card.
2. They do not allow overage.
3. You may only double one like coupon per day.
4. They accept internet coupons.
5. They do not accept internet coupons for free products or with a value of more than $5.00.
Highlights posted here at Centsible Savings
Food Lion coupon policy:
1. They accept manufacturer's coupons
2. They accept internet coupons if they scan.
3. They do not accept internet coupons for free products
4. They accept their own store printable coupons, but these may not be combined with manufacturer's coupons.
5. They do not double coupons.
6. You may only use one Food Lion printable coupon per like item per transaction.
7. They do not accept competitor's coupons.
8. They do not give overage.
The Grocery Weekly
Dillon's coupon policy:
1. They double unlimited coupons up to $.50.
2. Any coupon over $.50 will "double" up to $1.00
3. They accept internet coupons.
4. They have coupons on their website that you can load onto your card. You may combine these coupons with manufacturer's coupons.
5. They will accept expired coupons up to 2 weeks after the expiration date.
6. They will only accept one coupon for both items on BOGO sales.
7. You must use your store card in order for coupons to double.
Whether your store is already listed or not, your input is valuable! If you publish the deals for your local store on a weekly basis, please email me at centsiblesavings (at) yahoo (dot) com, and I will add you to the list!
Shopper's Food and Pharmacy
National Chain StoresDollar General
Tuesday, July 18, 2000
Wednesday, July 5, 2000
As I shared with others my savings, they were anxious to learn how to coupon as well. I considered starting my own blog. But then Mary Ellen decided to step down from writing Centsible Savings, and it worked out perfectly for me to take over writing here! I really do enjoy blogging and love hearing from you, my readers!
In December of 2009, I was introduced to the world of Do-it-Yourself, Frugal Home Decorating blogs and I was seriously in LOVE! I am a homemaker at heart who loves to cook, bake cakes, entertain, and make our house into a home. BUT, I never knew the amazing things you could do with spraypaint, simple household items like coffee filters, and how you could make Goodwill/yardsale furniture look beautiful! This is when I started sharing my Décor on a Dime projects and it became an instant hit!