In keeping with the Thanksgiving weekend, I'd like to share some things for which I am thankful:
- The Word of God, which taught me how to be saved
- Salvation through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ
- A church that preaches the Word of God without apology
- Freedom to attend church and worship God
- Parents who love the Lord and taught me to love Him too
- My husband, who demonstrates sacrificial love to me on a daily basis
- My son, whom I pray will grow up to serve God with his life
One of my favorite passages in the Bible is Psalm 103, where the Psalmist lists many of the bountiful mercies of God toward us. He can only come to this conclusion:
"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name."
What are you thankful for? How has the Lord been working in your heart? I'd love for you to link in or leave a comment and let me know!
Lovely thoughts -ReplyDelete
Good day!This was a really admirable blog!ReplyDelete
I come from roma, I was luck to look for your Topics in digg
Also I obtain much in your theme really thanks very much i will come daily