I have posted about The Couponizer before and how much I enjoy using it even though I am not a “clipper” but a “filer” (see my review here). Even if you are a “filer”, you still have to have some sort of method for taking your coupons to the store and storing the ones you cut but don’t use right away.
The Couponizer is a 6 piece system including:
- The Couponizer with 18 category pockets for grocery coupons and other coupon and discount category pockets,
- Customer Loyalty Sleeves for all your shopping cards (Kroger plus card, CVS Extracare card, etc.)
- Shopping List - item-by-item with check marks so you can go aisle-by-aisle.
- CoupTracker – a handy list pad that will help you track your savings,
- CoupStacker - Clip & Organize in one step! Clip a coupon and lay it down on the category it belongs. Then after clipping, the coupons are easily
transfered to the pockets in the Couponizer booklet.
- and a Carrying Bag
The Couponizer normally sells for $19.95, but now through May 31st you can use code SAVENOW to get a 10% discount making it $17.95 !
You can see a lot more details and information here.
Hurry and order yours today if you are wanting to take advantage of the 10% discount and get it for $17.95!