- We started out the week with Sunday Sustenance. I wrote about how easy it is to let our minds get so crowded with keeping track of the deals that we forget what's really important.
- The October CVS and Walgreens deals are up.
- I posted here about an alternative to giving out your home phone number when you fill out forms for free samples or other offers.
- There were quite a few freebies this week, including Theraflu, Eucerin Foot Cream, Kotex, a subscription to ReadyMade Magazine, and Nature Made vitamins.
- If you want to get a head start on planning next week's CVS and Walgreens deals, I already posted them here (CVS) and here (Walgreens).
- I got a new list of Wal-Mart deals put up here.
- Finally, I posted my savings for the week here.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Week in Review
Here's what went on this week in case you missed anything: