What better way to celebrate National Coupon Month than giving away coupons to YOU! I will be having several giveaways over the next 2 weeks so stay tuned!
This giveaway will run through Wednesday, September 15th at 9:00 p.m.
So yes, I use coupons (a lot of coupons!) and try to get things for as cheap as possible. BUT there are still some things I splurge on. :)
- World’s Best Cat Litter – We have an indoor cat and I love this cat litter. It is completely bio-degradable, made out of corn, and is flushable! I keep the litter box in our half bath downstairs so it is so easy to just scoop and flush! :) It costs about $6.99-$7.99 a bag, but I frequently get $2 and $3 coupons for it, and sometimes get rebates for it. It also usually lasts a month or more where any other brand I have tried had to be completely changed in a few weeks.
- Brand Name Pepsi and Coke drinks – I know, I know but the store brands are just not the same to us! I do buy them when they are the cheapest and we are not major coke drinkers so they can last us a long time.
- Buying my lunch out sometimes. I work outside the house a few days a week and I have to say, I HATE bag lunches! So I will stop and get a footlong sandwich at Subway, drop off 1/2 to my husband for lunch, just to avoid that bag lunch a few times a month.
- I am brand loyal to these things: Rumford Baking Powder, Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Bisquick baking mix (unless someone can share a homemade mix recipe), and I am sure a few more things. Everything else – I will buy whatever is cheapest with coupons! :)
- I use a lot of hair products! :) I have naturally curly hair that can be hard to manage. I currently use Garnier Shampoo/Conditioner, Aussie gel, Suave pump hairspray, and Tresemme aerosol hairspray and I use a LOT of it! (Yay for Tresemme being on sale this week at CVS!) I try to buy as much as I can when they are on sale but sometimes have to pay full price for my hairspray. BUT, I don’t have to get my hair permed or colored and I only get my hair cut every 3-4 months and it only costs $20.
So there is some of the things I splurge on even though I am a super thrifty person!
Now I want to know what you splurge on!
Here’s how to enter:
Share in a comment (with your email address!) what you splurge on!
This should make for some fun reading!