I made my weekly trip to Goodwill last week and found 2 neat decor items. Then I went went thrifting, flea marketing, and yardsaling on Saturday and found a few more things. :)
This is what I found:
- the sailboat was $1.59 at Goodwill and will go PERFECT in my nautical bathroom (that I am so procrastinating on finishing, but I will get DONE SOON!)
- the candlestick was $1.50 at the flea market and will receive a new coat of paint and join it’s long lost brothers on my hearth :)
- the urn was $2.00 at a yardsale (had a price tag of $14.99 on the bottom) and has already received a coat of ORB (Oil Rubbed Bronze) spray paint and is patiently waiting for me to finish my topiary to complete it
- the BRAND NEW, in-the-box snowmen salt and pepper shakers were from a yardsale for $1.00 and will be re-gifted for Christmas (shhhhh…! :)
- the white urn with the ivy (that has seen better days!) was $1.61 at Goodwill
Did you get any great secondhand deals this week?