I have been promising to share with you some of the yummy recipes I have been making with the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme that I have been raving about on facebook! :) I stocked up on quite a few of the cooking cremes for $0.50 at Publix and Kroger over the last 2 weeks.
You can check out Kraft’s version here, but I will share my variations with you.
- Ronzoni Garden Delight fettucine noodles (my husband and I actually really like these!) - FREE.
- 1 cont. Italian Herbs & Cheese cooking creme – $0.50
- 1 bag of frozen mixed Steamfresh veggies (instead of just peas) – FREE
- 4 strips of turkey bacon - $0.50?
- milk, flour, salt, pepper – on hand
I cooked the noodles, while the veggies were steaming in the microwave, and the bacon was cooking. I warmed the cooking creme and probably added a cup of milk to thin and then a tablespoon of flour to thicken and seasoned with salt/pepper. When everything was done, I tossed it all together, crumbled the bacon on top, and served it along with some homemade cheesy garlic biscuits! It was super yummy!! And so easy!
We got 5+ servings out of this and the whole meal cost under $2.00!
Have you tried anything with the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme? I haven’t tried anything that we haven’t loved yet! :)